Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Remotes, Home Automation and PC Convergence > Media Center PC

Media Center PC Share your experiences with PCs in your home theater.

Old 05-23-2007   #1
Administrator

Default Life|ware 2.0 For Windows Vista Launches A New Interface, Increased Performance

Read the full review at

http://www.avrev.com/news/0307/08.ei_vista022.shtml

and post your comments and questions here in this thread. Subscribe to a thread to be informed when other AVRev.com readers post their comments and questions.
AVRevForum.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007   #2

Default Re: Life|ware 2.0 For Windows Vista Launches A New Interface, Increased Performance

Have any of you guys seen Lifeware?

I got a VIP demo at CEDIA from Michael Seamons. I will admit I was skeptical as I am NO Windows guy and question if Vista can be relaible enough to run your home's HVAC, Securtity, audio etc...

I tested the system EVERY WHICH WAY - jumping from room to room and it worked like a champ. Shades up, change music, dim lights. Move to another room, cue up HD on the in-wall keypad, check the weather, cue up 24-96 audio from music giants.

It did it ALL without a glitch. I was REALLY impressed.

People NEED to know about this stuff. Find a dealer and get a demo. Its amazing!!!!
Sponsored Links

Tags
20, code, cource, demo, lifeware, video