Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Loudspeakers > Loudspeakers

Loudspeakers No single component in your rig impacts your sound more. Discuss anything and everything about speakers here.

Old 02-12-2013   #1

Default hi fi speakers and amplifier

i am about to purchase a hifi system with an amplifier and speakers... i really dont know what to buy.. my budget would be around 30,000 us dollars up to 50,000 us dollars... i mostly love to listen to classical music and opera... therefore i wonder what would be the best system to use..and what is most imoprtant to look at... thanks for helping...!
kfb68lb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013   #2

Default Re: hi fi speakers and amplifier

Yeah I agree PA 1000 watt system is really great...I myself deal in the best security system installation in kansas and also we have great experience in automation , if you are interested here is the home automation kansas city in addition to all this we also deal in cheap home security so contact us. We also deal in independent sales reps , independent sales representatives.

Thanks

Last edited by jasonwebb; 06-22-2013 at 02:54 PM..
jasonwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013   #3

Default Re: hi fi speakers and amplifier

Visit this site: http://www.einteractivehomes.com/, for more information about amplifiers, hi-fi speakers, home theater setup, home automation systems and more.

Tags
audio, beirut, buy, hifi, lebanon