Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Loudspeakers > Loudspeakers

Loudspeakers No single component in your rig impacts your sound more. Discuss anything and everything about speakers here.

Old 01-10-2013   #1

Default Need help identifying speakers!

Hello, Newbie here! I need help identifying a pair of speakers that are listed as Legacy Audio from Springfield IL. Certainly they are vintage, but no other info is available. Can't even find any other pics online. Can anyone help me with info about the model, age, etc? Thanks!
Legacy.jpg

636231194_tp.jpg
dkm54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013   #2

Default Re: Need help identifying speakers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkm54 View Post
Hello, Newbie here! I need help identifying a pair of speakers that are listed as Legacy Audio from Springfield IL. Certainly they are vintage, but no other info is available. Can't even find any other pics online. Can anyone help me with info about the model, age, etc? Thanks!
Attachment 406

Attachment 407
My bet would be the original Classic or original Legacy. Legacy used to be known as Real to Reel (but still had the Legacy moniker). Email Bill over at Legacy - he's a nice guy and loves to talk. If that doesn't work - I know a person that doesn't live far from me that actually helped him design the Victoria's - Let me know and I'll see what I can come up with.
prerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013   #3

Default Re: Need help identifying speakers!

I have searched online and it seems that they are legacy 2's, I believe.