Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Loudspeakers > Loudspeakers

Loudspeakers No single component in your rig impacts your sound more. Discuss anything and everything about speakers here.

Old 02-01-2010   #1

Default ML Source SE and standard Source Speakers

I just bought ML sourc SE speakers not knowing the difference between them and the standard ML sources. There is no information on the ML site about these either. I tried asking the ML folks but no response from them either. Can anyone please help. Is there a technical difference between the speakers, if so, what? should I be exchanging the SE's for the standard Sources?

Thanks
bhatt.sanjiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010   #2

Default Re: ML Source SE and standard Source Speakers

The difference is with the SE real wood is used for the cabinet and with Standard Source a fabricated plastic wood looking vaneer is used, also the rotating floor foot for angleing the speaker isn't on the SE model. ML discription of the diffs can be found on Amazon.com. Search marlinlogan Source SE and scroll down. The works are the same I think you got a better deal!

MonkII

Last edited by MonkII; 03-10-2010 at 09:21 PM..
MonkII is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, difference, differences, logan, loudspeaker, loudspeakers, martin, martinlogan, ml, s5, se, source, speaker, speakers, standard, video, whats