Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Loudspeakers > Loudspeakers

Loudspeakers No single component in your rig impacts your sound more. Discuss anything and everything about speakers here.

Old 11-26-2009   #1

Question Stereo speaker suggesitions

I just moved into a very convenient fully furnished home. It's wired and hooked up with an AV system with built in speakers in locations. The primary source for music is Apple tv. I need to juice the music listening in the main room. The entire system operates off of a Marantz SR5003.

Let's put the bank at about $5000 and hear about a floor standing speaker pair, to replace the in ceiling fronts, and amp if necessary.

Thanks for the input and happy thanksgiving
spinesite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009   #2

Default Re: Stereo speaker suggesitions

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinesite View Post
I just moved into a very convenient fully furnished home. It's wired and hooked up with an AV system with built in speakers in locations. The primary source for music is Apple tv. I need to juice the music listening in the main room. The entire system operates off of a Marantz SR5003.

Let's put the bank at about $5000 and hear about a floor standing speaker pair, to replace the in ceiling fronts, and amp if necessary.

Look to Martin Logan speakers, they will surely rock your world...
Anthem, Conrad Johnson, Dish Network/JVC, Dynaudio, Infinity, Integra, JL Audio, Klipsch, Magnepan, Marantz, Martin Logan, Onkyo, Oppo, Outlaw Audio, Panasonic, Paradigm, REL, Sumiko, SVSound, and Toshiba are the brands equipment I currently use. I have owned/used and tested equipment made by just about any manufacturer you can name.
Loves2Watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves2Watch View Post
Look to Martin Logan speakers, they will surely rock your world...
+1
Daniel-a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinesite View Post

Polk Audio RC80i would be the best to juice the music...
petersteel1066@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010   #5

Leon Horizon 414 and update the profile Horizon 404 414 and 404 speakers profile Leon brought in more power. Designed for use with the latest HDTV, sleeker design, measuring just 3.5 inches, modern games.
cherylfoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012   #6

The great thing about stereo speaker setups is that they work in a lot of different settings. You can get great sound without sacrificing much floor or table space. And whether you plan on putting them in your dorm, home office, bedroom, or home theater room, there are stereo speakers that fit each application.
CraigCyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
5000, alene, apple, coeur, component, forum, forums, music, paradigm, single, speaker, speakers, stereo, tv, wired