Audio Video Revolution Forum

Audio Video Revolution Forum (http://www.avrev.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loudspeakers (http://www.avrev.com/forum/loudspeakers-3/)
-   -   Stereo speaker suggesitions (http://www.avrev.com/forum/loudspeakers/4272-stereo-speaker-suggesitions.html)

spinesite 11-26-2009 09:35 AM

Stereo speaker suggesitions

I just moved into a very convenient fully furnished home. It's wired and hooked up with an AV system with built in speakers in locations. The primary source for music is Apple tv. I need to juice the music listening in the main room. The entire system operates off of a Marantz SR5003.

Let's put the bank at about $5000 and hear about a floor standing speaker pair, to replace the in ceiling fronts, and amp if necessary.

Thanks for the input and happy thanksgiving

Loves2Watch 11-28-2009 02:33 PM

Re: Stereo speaker suggesitions

Quote:

Originally Posted by spinesite (Post 23278)
I just moved into a very convenient fully furnished home. It's wired and hooked up with an AV system with built in speakers in locations. The primary source for music is Apple tv. I need to juice the music listening in the main room. The entire system operates off of a Marantz SR5003.

Let's put the bank at about $5000 and hear about a floor standing speaker pair, to replace the in ceiling fronts, and amp if necessary.

Look to Martin Logan speakers, they will surely rock your world...

Daniel-a 12-01-2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loves2Watch (Post 23285)
Look to Martin Logan speakers, they will surely rock your world...

+1

petersteel1066@gmail.com 07-28-2010 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spinesite (Post 23278)

Polk Audio RC80i would be the best to juice the music...

cherylfoster 12-30-2010 07:30 AM

Leon Horizon 414 and update the profile Horizon 404 414 and 404 speakers profile Leon brought in more power. Designed for use with the latest HDTV, sleeker design, measuring just 3.5 inches, modern games.

CraigCyril 01-27-2012 10:11 PM

The great thing about stereo speaker setups is that they work in a lot of different settings. You can get great sound without sacrificing much floor or table space. And whether you plan on putting them in your dorm, home office, bedroom, or home theater room, there are stereo speakers that fit each application.