Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Loudspeakers > Loudspeakers

Loudspeakers No single component in your rig impacts your sound more. Discuss anything and everything about speakers here.

Old 08-06-2007   #1

Default Montana Loudspeakers

I use Montana loudspeakers in my home theater and 2 channel system. I just so happened to stop at a dealer in a small town in OK, or I would have never known about these speakers. They are incredible.

Any other Montana owners out there?
HT Junky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #2

Default Re: Montana Loudspeakers

Hello HT Junky, so you happened to be in B'ville. I have been dealing with Kevin for several years and have to say he is one of the best audio dealers I have known. I have some of the Montana SPX L/R and the SPC for my center channel. About six weeks ago Kevin had a seminar and brought in Peter Noerbaek the designer of the Montanas. It was very interesting to meet him and hear his thoughts on speaker design. At the same seminar the US rep for Esoteric was also there with their flagship transport/DAC's/ Master clock set up directly feeding a set of Peters power amps and XP signature series speakers. To me this setup was sonic nervana but truly out of my price range (pushing $75,000). Do you have a pair? Which ones? I would love to get a pair of the XPS up front and move my SPX's to the rear. I know that might be over kill but I love multi channel music and I can't think of a better setup for my room.
tlqualman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
center, channel, forum, loudspeaker, loudspeakers, montana, montanaownerscom, review, spc, speaker, spkers, spx, was, xp, xps