Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Loudspeakers > Loudspeakers

Loudspeakers No single component in your rig impacts your sound more. Discuss anything and everything about speakers here.

Old 07-06-2007   #7

Default Re: HIGH END PHONES

I got my stuff from Headroom. Tyll and Ivy are great and they have hooked me up in the past.

Its not their fault and I don't want to ask for an special favors. I broke them. I just need a new pair.

j
Old 07-06-2007   #8

Thumbs up Re: HIGH END PHONES

Yeah, I hear you. But, just as any other good company who stands behind the product they sell, maybe they can replace them, and let them deal with Etymotic. And since this was the second time, maybe it is inherent to that particular model.
It could be the kinda thing that warrants further investigation. No favors asked, just the cost of doing business.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007   #9

What model number do you have on these headphones?
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #10

Have yet to hear anything better than my Stax Lambdas. Crisp, clean, fast, mmm....

If I want a little low end oomph (aka theater mode), I split the feed to run a Citation sub with them.
irlsanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009   #11

Electrostatics are nice, but I miss the bass. I really like AKGs. I have a pair of K701s that I use late or for critical listening. There is nothing like cans to remove the blurring effect of stereo speakers (where you hear the left speaker in your right ear twice (as it was recorded into the right channel and as it was recorded in the left channel a few msec. later, and vice versa).
Sponsored Links

Tags
210, audio, custom, ear, end, etimotics, fidelity, high, highend, molds, musical, nyc, phones, shure, v2, xcan