Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Loudspeakers > Loudspeakers

Loudspeakers No single component in your rig impacts your sound more. Discuss anything and everything about speakers here.

Old 03-30-2008   #1

Default JM Labs Electra 1037 Be

I found a pair of JM Labs Electra 1037 Be, at my local and only Hi Fi Shop. The're less than two years old and in perfect condition. They're being sold by a former employee for what the owner of the shop said "less than $2500" I think this might be a super deal, for a set of speakers that to me sound excellent. Does anyone have any experiece with these speakers? I think I might not have "good enough power", they're running McIntosh 275's to them with a Rega Jupiter source. I'm running a couple of Parasound Hca 1500II's in mono?
Buckbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #2

Default Re: JM Labs Electra 1037 Be

Buckbo,

That's over 75% off, and for a really good to great speaker (depending on your taste).

If you like them and can have them for less than $2,500,buy them! The Parasounds mono's should easily make enough power for them, and if not, buy a bigger amp down the road!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #3

Smile Re: JM Labs Electra 1037 Be

That is a fair deal. Go for it.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
1037, audio, buy, electar, electra, forum, jm, jmlabs, lab, labfocal, labs, mcintosh, sound, speaker, speakers