Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Loudspeakers > Loudspeakers

Loudspeakers No single component in your rig impacts your sound more. Discuss anything and everything about speakers here.

Old 12-31-2007   #7

Default Re: I have the coolest iPod speakers

faberryman,

Are you talking about an Airport Express or an iPod, and how are you then splitting it to run your Meridian speakers??

I'm confused... please clarify this for me, because to the best of my knowledge, only MSB is modifying iPods to allow digital out and it's a fortune to have them do it.
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007   #8

My bad: Airport Express to DSP5500s. The point I was attempting to make was that powered speakers are but the first step; powered speakers with internal DACs give you a pure digital signal until a few inches before the speaker cone.

Last edited by faberryman; 12-31-2007 at 09:53 AM..
faberryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007   #9

MartinLogan will be able to sell A LOT MORE speakers if they market them this way.

Just add an iPod and you are all set.

I know its not your traditional audiophile system but it opens the door to selling all of the other goodies. I think its smart!!!!
Sponsored Links

Tags
accessories, airport, audiophile, audiophiles, coolest, directly, forum, ipod, ipods, loudspeakers, meridian, purity, speaker, speakers, video