Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Loudspeakers > Loudspeakers

Loudspeakers No single component in your rig impacts your sound more. Discuss anything and everything about speakers here.

Old 12-30-2007   #7

Default Re: AVALON LOUDSPEAKERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinson_A View Post
Working on it
I don't know if Lucien Pichette is still there, but if you'd like help I'll see if he is and perhaps nudge him your direction as well.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
They are going to be at CES we should all meet up and maybe I can help convince Neil and company to get Jerry and Andrew some Review speakers.
Sounds great to me.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007   #9

Lotus,

I will keep you posted. Everyone is a bit preoccupied with CES at the moment but they're on my list to contact after the show. I appreciate the in though. I'll let you know.

Managing Editor
www.avrev.com
www.avrevforum.com
www.modernhometheater.com
www.aprilshowersmovie.com
Robinson_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinson_A View Post
Lotus,

I will keep you posted. Everyone is a bit preoccupied with CES at the moment but they're on my list to contact after the show. I appreciate the in though. I'll let you know.
A company like them might be smarter to contact before CES. It's possible they could ship you some of the CES gear they're showing (if it fits what you want to review).

I'll find out if Lucien is still there and if you want the in, I'll help out.
Old 12-31-2007   #11

I always thought the Diamonds were an awesome looking speaker, somehow I've managed to never hear them. The Symbols are pretty cool looking as well, and these guys have some exceptional wood finishes on the higher end lines.
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
I always thought the Diamonds were an awesome looking speaker, somehow I've managed to never hear them. The Symbols are pretty cool looking as well, and these guys have some exceptional wood finishes on the higher end lines.
The finishes on their speakers is top notch. They're beautiful. The Symbol Center on the Symbol Sub is one of the coolest looks this side of the Wilson center.

I hope they get a full Symbol system for review and perhaps at some point their Ascendant speakers. Although I'd love Jerry to get some Indras for review.
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, avalon, bass, center, dealers, diamond, eidolon, isis, loudspeaker, loudspeakers, opus, review, reviews, speakers, symbol, symbols