New project-x6 46"LED for office-Need advice!
Hey guys, ran into this site doing some research for a new project I've got going. I've got six 46" LED t.v's that I'm mounting on my office wall. Two will have DirectTV satellite, another two will be viewing remote DVR cameras, and the other two will have database reports displayed. So, basically the feeds for these four will be from URL's.
I want to use HDMI cables for all, but I'm having a hard time finding dual HDMI momnitor card for the two computers that will support the "four" monitors. So, my questions are these:
1. Are there dual HDMI cards for PC's?>
2. Should I use 1 or 2 computers for the four URL monitors
3. Is this how it should be done?
4. If I have to have 2 computers(1 for each set of 2 t.v's) what can I get to combine the two keyboards and two mouse into one keyboard and one mouse? Some sort of switch ?
5. How would you do this project?
Sorry for all the questions and I appreciate any help
Re: New project-x6 46"LED for office-Need advice!
Basically, LED light bulbs are on average about 12 times more efficient than fluorescent bulbs. The initial cost has been reduced significantly over the last year.The average energy-saving LED light bulb costs about 80% more than its fluorescent counterpart, but it lasts more than 10 times as long and uses a fraction of the energy required to power an incandescent.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:28 AM.|