Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > HDMI

HDMI Switchers, cables, routers, HDCP copy protection and more discussed here.

Old 07-31-2008   #1
rex

Default The 10 Worst Scams, Lies and Video Ripoffs Explained.

The HD Guru has explained the 10 worst video scams and ripoffs foisted upon the public:

http://hdguru.com/the-ten-worst-hdtv...explained/239/
rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008   #2

Default Re: The 10 Worst Scams, Lies and Video Ripoffs Explained.

I saw this some time back, some of the points are valid, some total BS. Yep, I agree HDMI is a terrible connector, but it's what we have.

Yep, Deep color is not yet here, but may/likely will be soon so to not prepare for it is not a sound idea.

Power conditioners don't make a video difference? Maybe if you use a cheap/poor quality one! try the PurePower I use on my display and if you can't see the improvement, then you don't need an HDTV!

Sorry just a few of the ones I remember....
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, bb, cables, dvdaudio, explained, hdmi, lies, offs, rip, ripoffscom, sacd, scam, scams, video, worst