Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > HDMI

HDMI Switchers, cables, routers, HDCP copy protection and more discussed here.

Old 04-17-2008   #25
rex

Default Why spend more?

Why spend hundreds on a switcher when you can buy a 4 to 1 HDCP compliant, HDMI 1.3b CERTIFIED switcher from MonoPrice for $39.99???? This comes with a lifetime warranty and a money-back (no restocking fees) guarantee!

4X1 Enhanced 1.3b Certified HDMI Switch with built-in Equalizer and Remote (REV.3.0)
Monoprice is pleased to offer our 4X1 1.3b HDMI CERTIFIED switch. This switch is an upgrade to our popular rev 2.5 switch with the same design and interface functionality. However this new switch offers of enhancement of support for high bandwidth HDMI 1.3 signals. It is fully compatible with all prior versions of HDMI and will support all the new feature including DEEP COLOR (high color bit depth) and enhanced multi-channel digital audio formats (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio). The HDMI Switcher allows access to multiple HDMI devices, such as DVD players and Satellite set-top boxes to one HDMI display.
It's a best choice for home theater systems and dual computer users.
No more hassles of manually plugging in different HDMI connectors to view different HDMI sources.

- Easy switching of multiple HDMI sources(e.g. DVD, cable/satellite receiver) using remote control or the switch button on the switcher.
- Individual LED Display of video source channels.
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i and 1080p resolution.
- Maintains highest HDMI single link video resolution.
- Supports DDWG standard for HDMI compliant monitors.
- HDCP Compliant.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...=2#description
rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008   #26

Default Re: Which HDMI switchers would you recommend?

I'm using the Lenexpo Atlona HDMI+Digital audio 4:1 with remote control. It has separate digital audio connections so the audio can go to my Sunfire preamp and the video goes to my projector. For those of you that are happy with your Receivers or Preamps this unit works very well. Monoprice HDMI cables (one is 35ft) were used through out my system for HDTV sat, HD DVD, BluRay, and a Sony 400 Disc DVD Changer. They were advertised on ebay for 299 or best offer so not wanting to spend 299 I offered 225 and Lenexpo accepted the offer. NO problems with handshakes, no middle fingers, it all works well together.
bigalbeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
13b, 4x1, audio, certified, compatible, digital, enhanced, hdcp, hdmi, monoprice, psyclone, radient, review, selector, switch, switcher