Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > HD DVD Software & Hardware

HD DVD Software & Hardware Here is a place to post on everything and anything HD DVD. Toshiba's dead format lives on here.

Old 05-23-2007   #1
Administrator

Default Batman Begins HD DVD Movie Review

Read the full review at

http://www.avrev.com/hddvd/revs/1106...n_begins.shtml

and post your comments and questions here in this thread. Subscribe to a
thread to be informed when other AVRev.com readers post their comments and questions.
AVRevForum.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007   #2

Smile Re: Batman Begins HD DVD Movie Review

You know, outside of Jazz DVD concerts, this maybe the one movie to make me get a HD DVD player or Blu - Ray. This is the best Batman, ever. And when I saw it the first time, I saw it in I - MAX. Absolutely stunning, lively, use any adjective you want. In fact, all action movies should be able in I - MAX. Better sound and dynamics, and the you are there picture!!

I have yet to see Spiderman 3, but you can be sure it will be in I - MAX!
199.99 for the Toshiba.......................
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007   #3

Default Re: Batman Begins HD DVD Movie Review

If you're considering buying an HD DVD player be sure to read the upcoming review of Toshiba's new HD-A20 in AVRev.com. I think you'll like it.

Andrew
Robinson_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007   #4

Smile Re: Batman Begins HD DVD Movie Review

Hey Andrew, how are you, thanks I will. But, I `m still on the fence. I`m still really considering a universal player as I explained earlier. Just can not see changing my video library again.I even thought about Playstation 3, which would make my son happy, but again, the change in library and the Playstation 3 does not play DVD`s well.

So..........................
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007   #5
Mel

Default Re: Batman Begins HD DVD Movie Review

Before the movie came out, I really wasn't looking forward to it. After the pictures of the Batmobile were released, I hated the idea this move even more. I went to the theaters take my kids, plus I really like Batman and couldn't imagine not going, and fell in love with the whole thing. Even the Batmobile. Having it on HD DVD is awesome. Can't wait for the second one.
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
arab, audio, batman, begins, definition, download, dvd, fuck, hd, high, movie, movies, review, reviews, video