Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > HD DVD Software & Hardware

HD DVD Software & Hardware Here is a place to post on everything and anything HD DVD. Toshiba's dead format lives on here.

Old 10-23-2007   #19

Default Re: New Toshiba A35 HD DVD Player

Maybe you need a raise so you can compete with KennyT.

If not a raise - then at least free access to the best in pharmacuticals (sp)
Old 10-23-2007   #20

Ahhhhh.....

Drugs and Money.....

Still work!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigeraudio2007 View Post
Oh...well, excuse me. I guess great audio quality can't come out of my $1,000 Onkyo receiver.

Don't we all just want to plug it in and have it work? Good luck with that. Nothing is seemingly built to be plugged in and work anymore. Consumers are now the ultimate beta testers for life.
Jerry, you are a crazy guy. But, you must understand, no one can compete with Mr. Source himself, kennyt. But, what tigeraudio2007 is saying is very profound, the fact that you can not plug these HD components right in, is major. Whether its cables, surround sound formats, playing SACDs/DVD-As on your choice of HD player, its nuts.Not going to get into the format war stuff, but this added frustration I think even for us, is beginning to take its toll. Makes no common sense at all.

Last edited by deacongreg; 10-25-2007 at 11:02 AM..
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007   #22

Greg,

I too have come to the same realisation.

Andrew beat me to it.

I just want it to work!

KT
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007   #23

Smile Re: New Toshiba A35 HD DVD Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Greg,

I too have come to the same realisation.

Andrew beat me to it.

I just want it to work!

KT
Amen, kennyt, Amen. How are you? Definitely missed talking with you. Don`t know if Jerry mentioned it to you, but had surgery on Wednesday the 17th. Septum, Nasal, Sinuses. Slowly getting back. But, missed you, Jerry, Andrew, the forum.
I`m glad you get it too. But, You are Mr. Source, your the only one that can handle it!! I gotta make you a T - shirt!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007   #24

Is anyone here familiar with the problem between the hd-a35 and the optoma hd80 projector at 1080p/24hz? I just ordered this PJ and was looking at the hd-a35 as the source but, from what I understand the toshiba dvd players have problems sending a 1080p/24hz signal to that projector. Also, from what I understand the blu ray players and PS3s work just fine with this PJ at 1080p/24hz. Anyone familiar or am I barking up the wrong tree.

Last edited by cptpike; 10-30-2007 at 01:30 PM..
cptpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
35, a2, a35, abt2010, austin, dvd, forum, hd, hdxa2, netflixs, player, plays, sacd, toshiba, tosibha