Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > HD DVD Software & Hardware

HD DVD Software & Hardware Here is a place to post on everything and anything HD DVD. Toshiba's dead format lives on here.

Old 09-12-2007   #7

Default Re: Samsung Dual format player in October?

deacongreg,

Check out the new Integra DTC-9.8 pre/pro, it has plenty of HDMI ins and outs, has two independent HDMI outs for a second zone, balanced and single ended ins and outs and costs only $1,600.

At that price, you could buy it and not be able to loose much money on it once all settles out and it would give you all the new formats, they also have some new receivers sporting all these goodies as well on the cheap!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioGuy2007 View Post
Wow really? I looked through xbox Live for an update to give 1080p output to my xbox 360 and cant find where to do it. Do you have a link to any documentation for this?
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/...mberupdate.htm

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/...mpletelist.htm

I'm using the VGA cable and I don't have a way to verify if it works with component although they claim it does. Mine updated itself automatically when I hooked the cable up.
I did read that some earlier displays were having problems w/ the original 1080p update but I haven't heard anything lately so I assume that's been worked out although I don't know for a fact. My Panny plasma had no issues.
My Elite box came w/ 1080p support built in.
dnjweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #9

Smile Re: Samsung Dual format player in October?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
deacongreg,

Check out the new Integra DTC-9.8 pre/pro, it has plenty of HDMI ins and outs, has two independent HDMI outs for a second zone, balanced and single ended ins and outs and costs only $1,600.

At that price, you could buy it and not be able to loose much money on it once all settles out and it would give you all the new formats, they also have some new receivers sporting all these goodies as well on the cheap!
You are right. I believe Onkyo as well has an 805 receiver with the 1.3 and HDMI inputs and outputs. But, the Integra gear is a step up. Now, I guess I`ll wait for Andrew or jerry to review these new combo players
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #10

Greg,

you can rest assured that as soon as the new combo players are released AVRev will be bringing you all the news and reviews you crave.

Managing Editor
www.avrev.com
www.avrevforum.com
www.modernhometheater.com
www.aprilshowersmovie.com
Robinson_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #11

Looks like the first review is up.
http://hdguru.com/?p=184
bootman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #12

Thumbs up Re: Samsung Dual format player in October?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinson_A View Post
Greg,

you can rest assured that as soon as the new combo players are released AVRev will be bringing you all the news and reviews you crave.
That is why I love you guys. Always on top of everything. And you do it with professionalism, flair, and insight. Its a joy to read AVREV.COM.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
dual, dvdasacd, format, players