Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > HD DVD Software & Hardware

HD DVD Software & Hardware Here is a place to post on everything and anything HD DVD. Toshiba's dead format lives on here.

Old 10-02-2012   #1

Default The way to extract audio from DVD

"I bought a DVD last week. And I love the DVD music very much. It is a pity that I only could listen to it in my computer. If I want to enjoy it in my iPhone, I have to repay it on iTunes. I have been thinking whether I could extract the music out of the DVD and put it onto my iPhone. Could anyone give me some ideas?"

Someone asked the question on Yahoo Answer. If you also want to rip DVD to audio, Your wish could be reached if you use the DVD Audio Ripper. It can help you do the extraction of audio from the DVD to the iPhone compatible formats of audios. And then you can transfer it to your iPhone and enjoy it without the repay. The most important benefit that DVD Audio Ripper brings to you is the outcome audios with high quality which is as real as the original audios in DVD.

Hope it helpful for music lover.
dvdfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012   #2

Default Re: The way to extract audio from DVD

You are looking for a perfect software program which is able to convert any audio files to MP3 format to solve the annoying compatibility issues between your music and your media player.

The iStonsoft Music to MP3 Converter for Macto be introduced here would be your good assistant to help an effective MP3 music conversion on Mac from most popular audio formats, such as MKA, WAV, M4A, AAC, WMA, and more.

It could convert DRM-free music files from WAV, M4A, AAC, WMA, etc. to MP3 on Mac with leisure, and extract clip audio segments from video like MP4, MOV, DV, MPEG, WMV, AVI etc to MP3 audio on Mac for use on the go. In a word, you can enjoy the music on your portable player.
lucyemilane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, dvd, files, powered, rip, software, vbulletin