Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > HD DVD Software & Hardware

HD DVD Software & Hardware Here is a place to post on everything and anything HD DVD. Toshiba's dead format lives on here.

Old 02-02-2010   #1

Default how to get the best car portable DVD?

hello everyone! My buddy has a new car with the banks system he is looking for a portable car DVD for his truck. He knows nothing about them but only want buy it online conveniently from ebay.com or www.sourcinggate.com. so he asked me for my opinion and I donít know much about portable car DVD so Iím asking you guys what would be the best choice for a portable car DVD for his truck he is looking to spend no more than 100$ for one so let me know guys thanks!

Last edited by jake1496; 02-09-2010 at 01:26 AM..
jake1496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010   #2

Smile Re: how to get the best car portable DVD?

Sony is one of the best brand for electronic gadgets.I am using Sony DVD player from last 1 year and its sound quality is really fabulous and you will get best portable DVD player from any Sony Showroom with affordable price.Please try it.
Old 11-04-2010   #3

Default Re: how to get the best car portable DVD?

I'm going on a road trip and would like to keep my 3 yr. old son entertained--I have done some basic research on portable dvd players, and think that what I'm looking for is not the basic unit with carrying case, but rather the screen that can be hooked to the back of the headrest.
maxepotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012   #4

Default Re: how to get the best car portable DVD?

Hi, once I tired to burn some AVI files to DVD to make it car portable. If you have time and interest, you can try it. You can refer to Convert AVI files to DVD with CUDA video converter to get the step-by-step guide I serached from Google.
Requirement:
Brorsoft Video Converter,
IfoEdit,
ImgBurn,
an empty DVD disc
chris198810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
av, car, cars, dvd, forum, player, players, portable, race, seo, sitecom, vbseo, video