Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > HD DVD Software & Hardware

HD DVD Software & Hardware Here is a place to post on everything and anything HD DVD. Toshiba's dead format lives on here.

Old 04-11-2008   #7
rex

Smile Re: Looking for a Video File Converter!!!!

You should be able to find the information you need here:

http://www.videohelp.com/convert or here:

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/

Though you may very well find out a lot more than you really need to know.
rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #8

Default Re: Looking for a Video File Converter!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemsly12 View Post
Well I think that the video would look good any way as it has good places to watch …wish I was there…… but if you and your friends are interested in watching it on a dvd I believe you can use ConvertXtoDVD which can convert AVI files, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DV and other video file format to DVD format. It can be helpful to you as it manage your entire DVD converting needs.

Happy watching
I think this thread is bogus as we've seen this ad pop up before.

Managing Editor
www.avrev.com
www.avrevforum.com
www.modernhometheater.com
www.aprilshowersmovie.com
Robinson_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009   #9

As a computer veteran,i think this HD VIDEO converter should address your problems as shown above, which serves as a sound converter HD AVI CONVERTER ,This software has been used by me for many times, so you can feel free to use it
nancykobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009   #10

you can have a try blu-ray ripper.
it help rip Blu-ray DVDand general DVD movie to many output formats:Video:AVI, ASF, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, SWF, RM, 3GP, etc. Audio: AAC, AC3, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, M4A, RA, Aiff, AU.
give it a try,check it out here.
http://www.softwarewikipedia.com/ind...Blu-Ray_Ripper
mylovewestlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancykobe View Post
As a computer veteran,i think this HD VIDEO converter should address your problems as shown above, which serves as a sound converter HD AVI CONVERTER ,This software has been used by me for many times, so you can feel free to use it
Hi,nancy, the converter you mentiond need payment,but i think if it can convert my m2ts file well, i will consider to purchase,unfortunately, after tried its trial version, i'm not very satisfied with it, cause sometimes audio/video do not match. So i Google for some other HD converters, and finally found another satisfactory one , it does not have audio-video out of sycn issues. but thanks all the same for your sharing.
nichhit25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielKing View Post
Hi People,
We recently were on a tour to some beautiful places and have a video record of this. All my friends are wiling to watch this on a DVD on the big screen but I need to convert the video files into DVD format. Can anyone provide me with a software/site that can make me watch this video with my friends as we wish!!!!
I had the same experience.

actually what you need to do is to add the video file into a good video converter and convert it to DVD format, like Moyea Video Converter which can do the job perfectly, moreover, it can adjust the aspect ratio of the converted video file to meet the big screen of your friends' wish.
partake06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
conversion, converter, converters, converting, dvd, file, forum, forums, hardware, hd, idvd, mac, program, vid, video