Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > HD DVD Software & Hardware

HD DVD Software & Hardware Here is a place to post on everything and anything HD DVD. Toshiba's dead format lives on here.

Old 03-16-2008   #1
rex

Default Toshiba's Super Resolution Demonstration

At last year's CEATEC, Toshiba demonstrates Super Resolution technology, using a SpursEngine-powered laptop PC (Qosmio). Old and blurry videos are transformed into crisp and beautiful high-definition images, which is truly an amazing experience:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1qxa1zv5uI

Can this proprietary technology give Toshiba the last laugh?
rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010   #2

Default Re: Toshiba's Super Resolution Demonstration

I like your post its quite informative and i love to visit you again as you have done a wonderful job. i love to bookmark this site and would send it to other friends to read it and visit it to get upto date and quite interesting information.
mariajames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011   #3

Thumbs up Re: Toshiba's Super Resolution Demonstration

Really great being here, i found some new info about Toshiba's Super Resolution.................. Do share more posts like these
contusvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013   #4

Default Re: Toshiba's Super Resolution Demonstration

Thank you for nice post
brianna65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
comparison, definition, demonstration, dvd, hdtv, high, player, resolution, software, super, superresolution, tech, technology, toshiba, video