Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > HD DVD Software & Hardware

HD DVD Software & Hardware Here is a place to post on everything and anything HD DVD. Toshiba's dead format lives on here.

Old 02-07-2008   #43

Default Re: Onkyo dropping HD-DVD support

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoose View Post
If all you are interested in is hd-dvd then that's your deal but all I did was post a legitimate news item about hd-dvd in the hd-dvd section & you are getting annoyed that I posted some facts?

NO!!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!

They're mad because you acted poorly and YES YOU ACTED POORLY FIRST. They don't care about the "news," they care about your poor behavior.

You were called out by "1more4hddvd," in a funny manner. Nothing he said wasn't true. It definately wasn't an "attack."

You responded POORLY. The reason I keep quoting the "snippets," as you put it is:

THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. I don't care what nice things you say, if you end it with a snide remark meant to incite trouble that is what you get: TROUBLE.

You asked for a fight with that statement and you know it. It was the finishing touch to your post and it ASKED FOR A FIGHT.

As for you claiming I'm just calling you out for poor behavior: Go Back and Read my post with all the quotes. I called out EVERYONE who acted poorly in this thread.

"1more4hddvd," may have a differing opinion that you but he never attacked you or said anything "snide," to incite arguement.

Your behavior and Pro-HD630 on the otherhand has been poor. I called you both out for it.

As I said in another post:

THIS NEEDS TO STOP. There is nothing wrong with people who chose BD. There is nothing wrong with people who chose HD DVD. The people both sides should be upset with is the STUDIOS.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008   #44

You really need to drop this & move on!

This is what your saying was my "crime"

A reply to the original post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1more4HDDVD View Post
For someone who thinks HD DVD is dead, you sure spend a lot of time posting about it.
My reply to that
Quote:
A forum is for posting information, that's what I'm doing & I'm providing links to back them up.
I'm not making this stuff up & it's not coming from a friend a guy I know used to work with.
It's not my problem if you don't like the news.

I don't think HD-DVD is dead, I think it's on life support & the sooner it dies the better it will be for HDM.
I didn't just say "the sooner it dies the better it will be for HDM" as you keep on quoting I said,
I don't think HD-DVD is dead, I think it's on life support & the sooner it dies the better it will be for HDM.

That is & always has been my opinion, that for HDM to survive there needs to be one format, it will never gain mass adoption until there is only one format.
With 2 formats going into the foreseeable future HDM will die a slow death like SACD/DVD-A
That is my opinion not an attack.

Just like your opinion that a winner in the war is bad for all of us isn't an attack on Blu-Ray because you don't want them to win it's just your opinion.

If you can't see the logic in what I've said then just forget about all of it & move on.
Too much time has been wasted on semantics.
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008   #45

Quote:
the sooner it dies the better it will be for HDM.
That's all that matters.

You can't say "Have a nice Day," and end it with "Jerk," or something and not have people respond to the "Jerk."

Can you really not understand the difference?
Old 02-07-2008   #46

And the evidence is in this thread. You immediately started an arguement with people after that statement was said.
Sponsored Links

Tags
bringing, doesnt, drop, dropping, hddvd, onkyo, pc, quit, quote, robert, sound, stuff, support, video, zahn