Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > HD DVD Software & Hardware

HD DVD Software & Hardware Here is a place to post on everything and anything HD DVD. Toshiba's dead format lives on here.

Old 01-30-2008   #31

Default Re: HD DVD about to fight back...

let's not forget that as far as computer drives are concerned..NO one wants to use media that a third smaller in size. Toshiba should never have tried to make HD-DVD with minor changes over DVD. all they really did was change from red laser to a blue lasser
Terry B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry B View Post
let's not forget that as far as computer drives are concerned..NO one wants to use media that a third smaller in size. Toshiba should never have tried to make HD-DVD with minor changes over DVD. all they really did was change from red laser to a blue lasser
The funny thing is at first they weren't even going to use the blue laser and the movies were going to be 1080i if I remember correctly.
Old 01-30-2008   #33
BDP

Quote:
Originally Posted by akbungle View Post
Sorry I don't recall reading any facts in your post.
Your right why don't you just provide me links to 2.0 bluray players that are cheaper then a A30. I just want to put them in my favorites so if someone else makes the same mistake I did, I can show them as well.
BDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDP View Post
Your right why don't you just provide me links to 2.0 bluray players that are cheaper then a A30. I just want to put them in my favorites so if someone else makes the same mistake I did, I can show them as well.
Pretty sure you need to reread your own post. If you still are having problems try having someone read it aloud for you.

Oh and just an aside last I knew the A30 was 199.00 not 149.00 . I could be wrong their prices are dropping so fast it's hard to keep track(kinda reminds me of something getting flushed down the toilet ).

Last edited by akbungle; 01-30-2008 at 09:54 AM..
akbungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008   #35
BDP

Quote:
Originally Posted by akbungle View Post
Pretty sure you need to reread your own post. If you still are having problems try having someone read it aloud for you.

Oh and just an aside last I knew the A30 was 199.00 not 149.00 . I could be wrong their prices are dropping so fast it's hard to keep track(kinda reminds me of something getting flushed down the toilet ).
Toilet Humor..nice. I sometimes get toilet humor responses from my friends when they see my PS3.

What's the point really in re-reading my post? I mean I could, but you are still stuck in a time where A30's were $199 and it would be like having a conversation with a guy who jumped in a time machine in the past and came to present day.

Last edited by BDP; 01-30-2008 at 10:10 AM..
BDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDP View Post
What's the point really in re-reading my post? I mean I could, but you are still stuck in a time where A30's were $199 and it would be like having a conversation with a guy who jumped in a time machine in the past and came to present day.
Tell you what how about you give your new buddy a link to one of those 149.00 A30 players.
Unless you are refering to the "not a clearance" clearance at CC.(that is back to 199.00)

Still you may want to reread that previous post just so you know where you were wrong.

Last edited by akbungle; 01-30-2008 at 11:03 AM..
akbungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
boulet, david, don, dondvd, dvd, gay, hd, tl