Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > HD DVD Software & Hardware

HD DVD Software & Hardware Here is a place to post on everything and anything HD DVD. Toshiba's dead format lives on here.

Old 02-09-2008   #157

Default Re: HD DVD about to fight back...

hey buddy, i have in this bisness 17 years and i am a pioneer the first person in this world to watch dvd format in 1988 and let me tell you is right hd dvd has capable to 1080p right but is not capable to reproduce 1080/24p and some person [ MORON] say's the format in hd dvd is capable to reproduce in 1080/60p,first they no have movies in this market available,and hd dvd doesn't have movies 1080/24p or 30p,and the reality is the format is dead believed or not accept the reality or you demostrated me like a moron person says this crap,the only chance the hd dvd has is 2 options 1. make more titles and 2.the next gen of hd dvd machines is capable to use both format or universal format and then toshiba or whatever co. beneficiately economic and help the situation for a save this format, and let me send you an advice check your comments first and look at you yourself and scan your personality is you and SHUT YOUR MOUTH,AND READ FIRST,i always press atention for your comments i never fault the respect for another person but it's a exeption,MY APPOLOGYSE FOR YOU AND THE MEMBERS OF THIS HONORABLE FORUMS I ALWAYS READ THIS FORUM I AM A BIG FAN FOR BOTH FORMAT AND I AM A VIDEOPHILICS AND AUDIOPHILE IN HIGH END EQUIPMENT,thank you for everything and i will continue to help whatever person is need my opinion.
luisranger2bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #158

Luis, ranger buddy dvd didn't come out till 1997. It wasn't even on the drawing boards till 1995. A number of hddvd players do 1080p/24fps like the XA2, A20, A30. Enough electronics. Luis when did you go through Ranger School? When were you in BN? Did you see any combat in Panama or Grenada? Give me the 4th stance of the Ranger Creed. What airfeild did 2nd BN secure in Panama? What color was your beret? Could you wear it before you were tabbed? Where is 2nd BN stationed? How many Ranger Bn's were there in 1979?

Last edited by PRO-630HD; 02-09-2008 at 09:50 AM..
PRO-630HD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #159

mr. delcolliano, i apologyse for my last post but the some members on this panel attemp my comments and i alway's respect the where think or send the comments in this issue of hd dvd and blu ray format war, but the reality some members is need to read more for both format i have a 17 years in this industry and always have a new equipment in my hands with a new technology for experimenting and playing this is serious for me but i don't tolerated some people to talk crap,i always read everyday for this format or whatever format in this bisness so i apologyse for the last comment i post and i will continue to participating in this forum and read all the review you post thank you and always has disponibility for you or for everyone.
Old 02-09-2008   #160

hey buddy,i know is 1997 is arrive in this mass marketing and let me tell you for a last time when it comes for a first time before is you and you daddy has watch dvd format i see this tech in 1988 in a experimental machine in las vegas ces show, i insist you need rad an play the hd dvd machine whatever you have [i don't care ] but if you insist these has whatever you say ok,but you need to go to get class for this format and studiyng very carefully asshole, for you increment you brain [ i think you don't have ] and last thing is the last time i accept your comments on my email i will block and,remember i say you not demonstrated you see like a MORON PERSON tell hd dvd has 45gb capacity.and you win jackass you're MORON, i think you you're un professional person and i see you have a mosquito for a brain,this is my last comment's for you and you're dead crazy,you're believed only your imagination say's.
Old 02-09-2008   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-630HD View Post
Luis, ranger buddy dvd didn't come out till 1997. It wasn't even on the drawing boards till 1995. A number of hddvd players do 1080p/24fps like the XA2, A20, A30. Enough electronics. Luis when did you go through Ranger School? When were you in BN? Did you see any combat in Panama or Grenada? Give me the 4th stance of the Ranger Creed. What airfeild did 2nd BN secure in Panama? What color was your beret? Could you wear it before you were tabbed? Where is 2nd BN stationed? How many Ranger Bn's were there in 1979?
hey buddy,i know is 1997 is arrive in this mass marketing and let me tell you for a last time when it comes for a first time before is you and you daddy has watch dvd format i see this tech in 1988 in a experimental machine in las vegas ces show, i insist you need read an play the hd dvd machine whatever you have [i don't care ] but if you insist these has whatever you say ok,but you need to go to get class for this format and studiyng very carefully asshole, for you increment you brain [ i think you don't have ] and last thing is the last time i accept your comments on my email i will block and,remember i say you not demonstrated you see like a MORON PERSON tell hd dvd has 45gb capacity.and you win jackass you're MORON, i think you you're un professional person and i see you have a mosquito for a brain,this is my last comment's for you and you're dead crazy,you're believed only your imagination say's.
Old 02-09-2008   #162

Question Re: HD DVD about to fight back...

TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
boulet, david, don, dondvd, dvd, gay, hd, tl