Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Furniture & Racks

Furniture & Racks Discuss how to best display and house your system in the latest new furniture.

Old 07-17-2012   #1

Default Feedback-A/V Racks

Okay, so I'd like to solicit the opinions of this fantastic group. Too much with the shmoozing? Okay, I take it back.

My name is Mary and I work with a company that's been in the Datacomm industry for a while. We're moving into the A/V world aiming to take it over. I'm kidding again . Understandably everyone and their sister uses M.A., Sanus, Raxxus, Snap AV, & some Lowell as they've been here on the A/V side for quite some time. They all do a pretty good job, so we plan on slowly chipping away with our service and our products.

With that being said, I want to know what counts for you. Is it specific full product offerings? Y'know the whole one-stop shop that everyone preaches about. Is it quality (UL Rated, load rating, Manufactured in the US)? Do you need it to look pretty? (Yes, I just referred to a rack as pretty.) What counts?

I'm truly interested in getting some feedback from the people that actually dwell in these racks for days on end. It's how we listen and improve that will define the future of our company, and I plan on doing exactly that.

So fire away
MaryArmenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #2
Administrator

Default Re: Feedback-A/V Racks

Ease of wiring. Price. Pretty would be a bonus.
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #3

Default Re: Feedback-A/V Racks

Ours is actually fairly easy to pre-wire and we have a number of cable management solutions. I wonder sometimes though if there are more solutions that we're missing. We're fairly price effective in comparison to M.A. and we do some pretty cool paint options incl. logo. It seems that most people are used to using the same thing however, so that's the hard battle to win. Could we do anything innovative to help the install at all? Any products that you folks use within a rack that you wish a rack manufacturer would partner with? Perhaps you could take a look at our site (honestly this is not a sales tactic) and let me know your thoughts.

Thank you so much for responding
MaryArmenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
av, colors, knockdown, quality, racks, raxxus, welded