Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Furniture & Racks

Furniture & Racks Discuss how to best display and house your system in the latest new furniture.

Old 08-31-2007   #1

Default Z-line stuff

I have a Z-line that I saw in MAXIM magazine years ago and it has been good for a while but the welds started to break. Fortunately, it was 9 days before the warranty was going to expire but they totally hooked me up and replaced the broken side piece.
Neil Peart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #2

Default Re: Z-line stuff

That's not something I want to hear. Yikes. I have a Z-line with 2 tempered glass shelves and top all held together by 3 welded posts. I can't imagine the disaster I would have in my system if it were to collapse. Knock on wood...
tigeraudio2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007   #3

I have been searching for new racks for my audio gear and after months of hunting, all I can say is they don't make what I want. No one does, likely never will. I've found close, I've found cool, and all are expensive.

I even spoke to the designers of Middle Atlantic and others, they can come close, but not do what I want....

I think I am going to have to buy something stable and strong and just deal with it.
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #4

That is probably your best bet. I always go for the stability over fashion.

Tags
atlantic, audio, av, bluray, desk, forum, furniture, line, magazine, maxim, rack, racks, stereo, tv, video, zline