Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Furniture & Racks

Furniture & Racks Discuss how to best display and house your system in the latest new furniture.

Old 12-23-2012   #7

Default Re: How To Choose a Comfortable Office Chair

7 Type of office chairs:-

1. Executive office chair
2. Mesh office chair
3. Leather task chair
4. Ergonomic office chair
5. Operator Seating
6. Recliners
7. Conference chair
picasoflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by officechairs View Post
Hello,

I'm Martin Luther, new to this forum. I want to buy a office chair for computer use only. But I don't know what type of office chair is comfortable. If anyone use like it, please contribute to my list.

Thanks for cooperation.

Martin L.
Hello friend,
It gone some days you posted this requirement,till do you need office chairs.There are several shops are available to purchase but choose one that is comfortable for you with affordable price.You need to see those chairs online or offline should select suitable one,it's better go to a online store first see different chairs item and carefully read their features with company brand.If you will get any difficulties then touch with us:broadwayofficefurniture we are providing office accessories for a long time with customer positive review.

Last edited by jimmykhel; 01-19-2013 at 12:24 AM..
jimmykhel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013   #9

These tips can help:

1. Check if you can move freely and carry out tasks comfortably and efficiently while sitting on the chair.
2. The chair must be able to accommodate everyone who intends to use it, regardless of size or shape.
3. The longer you’re using the chair, the more adjustable features you’ll need. All the adjustments should be within easy reach and you should be able to operate them, while seated, with minimal effort.

You can choose from a range of office chairs at the Furniture Zone & Sleep Shop.
ryanharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by officechairs View Post
Hello,

I'm Martin Luther, new to this forum. I want to buy a office chair for computer use only. But I don't know what type of office chair is comfortable. If anyone use like it, please contribute to my list.

Thanks for cooperation.

Martin L.

You can buy office furniture from the local market or online. Online search will be good selection as in term of you'll get lots of various items to choose.
shainakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013   #11
Vicky0015

Smile Re: How To Choose a Comfortable Office Chair

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael b View Post
My employer has these mesh looking ergonamic office chairs that has an adjustable lower lumbar support system. I would try to google it. From what I am told, they are a bit pricey though, but very comfortable.
It is a good idea. I will follow your suggestion. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Old 09-13-2013   #12

It is very important that you choose a office chair that is made up of durable and excellent quality materials to ensure comfort and productivity.The chair must fit you ergonomically. This means that it must be wide and deep enough to seat you in a comfortable way. Online market gives you a huge variety of office chairs to select from.You can search for your office chairs easily and within no time from the online market as online stores are just a click away.Thanks.
joseph005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
22comfortableofficechair22, audio, chair, chairs, choos, choose, comfortable, comfy, computer, desk, forum, forums, kind, office, pick