Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Furniture & Racks

Furniture & Racks Discuss how to best display and house your system in the latest new furniture.

Old 08-30-2010   #19

Default Re: I love this chair

Well I think that this was really a nice chair, it looks really comfortable, I really like this chair and also hope that many people do like this chair, really nice one.
johnydesouza12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010   #20

really informative as well nice post.
furniture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post
Check out the chair in this NYC modern apartment. Its a crazy fabric (looks like a Pucci scarf) but it works in the room. Really rounded lines.

http://www.modernhometheater.com/vir...ome/slideshow/

Also check out the Roy Lichtenstein "Reverie" litho hidden in the background. Those are selling at auction for close to $100,000 and I want one. Anybody loaning money these days?

What do you think about this chair?
The mentioned site has good collection of chairs. For me comfort of chair is really does matter.
shainakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013   #22

I bought this basketball chair for my kids room. It looks really stylish and adds flair to their room. Have a look

Old 07-10-2013   #23
Vicky0015

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post
Check out the chair in this NYC modern apartment. Its a crazy fabric (looks like a Pucci scarf) but it works in the room. Really rounded lines.

What do you think about this chair?
I think it is a comfortable chair. I want to know the specific source of the chair.
Old 07-10-2013   #24
Vicky0015

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanharris View Post
I bought this basketball chair for my kids room. It looks really stylish and adds flair to their room. Have a look
Wow, it is so cool. I love this design.If the chair is white, i consider to find it.
Sponsored Links

Tags
auction, audio, board, chair, chairs, forum, lichtenstein, love, metro, racks, reverie, revolution, room, sectional, sofa