Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Furniture & Racks

Furniture & Racks Discuss how to best display and house your system in the latest new furniture.

Old 02-20-2008   #7

Default Re: Composite.com

I am doing a photo shoot with them next tuesday.

Will highlight JUST how cool their product is.

Halcro is donating gear for the shoot. MANY thanks to them for being supportive to the AVRev.com cause and our other advertisers!!!! That is the spirit
Old 02-21-2008   #8

Question Re: Composite.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post

Halcro is donating gear for the shoot. MANY thanks to them for being supportive to the AVRev.com cause and our other advertisers!!!! That is the spirit
Please ask them why they do not make a 4-point stand. I am not the only one that will NOT buy a 3-point stand.
rlpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008   #9

I will bring it up when I see Gus.

I come from the install world (like Middle Atlantic Racks) thus I am just learning about the world of performance racks.
Old 02-21-2008   #10

Quote:
I will bring it up when I see Gus.

I come from the install world (like Middle Atlantic Racks) thus I am just learning about the world of performance racks.
I am currently using a Middle Atlantic rack. It seems a bit to flimsy for my components. I think it's possible that my dealer/installer built it incorrectly. I have noticed that it has not kept its dimension. Shelves I have on top are too wide to swap with those in the middle or on bottom. I am still trying to decided how to proceed.

I can either just dump it (which is hard because I would be throwing away $2k), and start over or try and fight the battle with my dealer/installer to rebuild it. I would probably need to get a rep. from Middle Atlantic involved. I originally had the model that slid out on rails, but really did not like the access time required to get into equipment or the way it fit into the closet, so I traded it out for one on casters which is much easier to maneuver.

Also, Halcro showed me that a custom shelf is made for my SSP-200 to fit in the Middle Atlantic, which would have been nice to know when I bought the rack. So, that is another reason to try any salvage it.

Do you know someone at Middle Atlantic to talk to about this?

Thanks.
rlpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008   #11

Quote:

That is good Jerry. I`ll be looking forward to that review. The Halcros should be a real good test for those stands.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008   #12

The photoshoot came out really good.

We will be building them some banners very soon that will run on AVrev.com sooner than later.

We got some good shots of Halcro gear which they were cool enough to lend us for the shoot.
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, calculate, composite, compositecom, damping, distribution, fort, forum, lovan, plane, point, rack, racks, weight, worth, wwwnot