Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > High Resolution Music: CD, SACD, DVD-Audio and more > DVD-Audio & SACD Software

DVD-Audio & SACD Software Discuss DVD-Audio & Super Audio CD titles here.

Old 05-26-2012   #1

Default How can I move my ipod music to ipad?

How can I get the songs out of ipod and move them to ipad? they said copy the music to computer and then transfer to ipad. It sounds easy but that didn’t work at all!!! I tried so many times but when ipod was pluged in there was no music files shown on the computer! Anyone tried that before?
JohnMille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012   #2
Administrator

Default Re: How can I move my ipod music to ipad?

Assuming a Windows PC:
With your ipod plugged in use the my computer to select the ipad. That should call up the contents of the ipod. Music may be in a folder so you may need to poke around a bit. When found, copy the music into the PC. Good idea to create a separate folder for the music. Next attach the ipad and transfer the music from the computer.
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012   #3

First of all pls make sure that ur iTunes is set to manually manage music. Then do it as the following dteps:

1.Connect iPod to computer, go to my computer n double click iPod drive, choose "tools" --> “Folder Options”--> “View” --> select “Show Hidden Files & Folders”and click “OK”

2.now right click “iPod Control” folder--> select “Properties”--> un-select “Hidden” and click “OK” --> select “Apply Changes To This Folder, Subfolder And Files” and click “OK” .

3.Next, click “iPod Control” folder and open “Music” , did u see folders labeled F00, F01, F02, F03…? Now Place iTunes side by side w/ this window and make sure that “Music Library” is displayed.

4.In iTunes select “Edit” --> Preferences-->Advanced, and put a check next to: “Keep iTunes Music Folder Organized” &”Copy Files To iTunes Music Folder When Adding To Library”, click “OK”.

5.Then just drag and drop all of the “F” folders into “Music Library” of itunes.

6.last step ,move music to your ipad from itunes.

This might be a little complicated but it definitely works well, and it’s totally free, better than u get a ipod transfer or sth like that. It works for both pc and mac users.

for windows: How to move/transfer my ipod music to PC
for Mac: How to move/transfer my ipod music to Mac

Last edited by gigiwill; 07-27-2012 at 03:08 AM..
gigiwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012   #4

Download an iTunes in pc, then connect your iPod to pc and running iTunes, you can move your music from iPod to pc though iTunes first. Then, you can transfer your choose music to your ipad. If it didn’t work, pls try the tool ipod/ipad to computer transfer , its very convenience to solve the problem.
More Reviews:
How to transfer iPod music/videos to iPad on PC
How to transfer iPod music/videos to iPad on Mac

Last edited by carlynmenton; 06-28-2012 at 03:19 AM..
carlynmenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012   #5

you can try icould. also you can transfer music from iPod to computer.

Last edited by shalamerylei; 06-21-2013 at 01:57 AM..
shalamerylei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #6

Thumbs up Re: How can I move my ipod music to ipad?

For Mac users you can try this iPad Magic, it can help your trasnfer music between ipad/iphone/ipod and mac computer easily and freely.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ALYybIAL3k

Last edited by biyombo00; 10-18-2013 at 03:29 AM..
biyombo00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, collection, computer, download, dvd, editing, files, ipad, ipod, itunes, move, music, powered, put, software, transfer, vbulletin