Audio Video Revolution Forum

Audio Video Revolution Forum (http://www.avrev.com/forum/index.php)
-   DVD-Audio & SACD Software (http://www.avrev.com/forum/dvd-audio-sacd-software-52/)
-   -   how do you backup your ipod music? (http://www.avrev.com/forum/dvd-audio-sacd-software/5854-how-do-you-backup-your-ipod-music.html)

jayceww 04-20-2012 12:20 AM

how do you backup your ipod music?

Hi guys, Iím new here! Just wanna say hello and hope to gain some experience from you. I wanna download some new music but my ipod is almost running out of space. I really donít wanna delete the old songs, so can I backup them to my computer? Do you have any experience?

candicecao 04-20-2012 11:51 PM

Re: how do you backup your ipod music?

Well if you bought those songs on iTunes I think itís easy to get them back, because they should be linked to your account so you can download them for free again.
But if those music on your ipod are from other computers via itunes, you may not transfer them from ipod to pc because itunes can only transfer these fiels from itunes to your ipod touch. In that case you will need some other tools to do that. Google iPod Transfer and maybe you can find something useful.

gigiwill 06-29-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayceww (Post 29791)
Hi guys, Iím new here! Just wanna say hello and hope to gain some experience from you. I wanna download some new music but my ipod is almost running out of space. I really donít wanna delete the old songs, so can I backup them to my computer? Do you have any experience?

I have come across the similar problem Ė how to transfer iPod video to iTunes. I searched it on Google a few days before. During the process of attempting to look for the answer I found a fantastic and easy way to transfer video from iPod to iTunes. The fantastic and easy way is using a good iPhone backup tool Ė iPod to iTunes Transfer.

donmicao 07-24-2012 10:43 PM

1、 Open the ipod_control folder then open the music folder. Copy each one of those folders (should look similar to these: F00, F01 ...) onto your computer.
You can do this by creating a new folder on your desktop and dragging the files into the folder.
2.Open itunes and insert the new folder you created on your computer's desktop into: library ---> Music
3.You can now sync your ipod to this new computer with out losing all of your music.
More Reviews about iPod Music to Computer:
For PC:How to transfer and backup music/songs from ipod to pcFor Mac: How to transfer or backup music/songs from iPod to Mac

shalamerylei 08-13-2012 01:55 AM

but i try iStonsoft ipod music transfer

Wilkin101 06-21-2013 01:04 AM

it is so easy, there two ways to backup your iPod songs: one is iCloud, other one is: backup to your computer. iStonsoft is a best app that can backup to computer.