Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > High Resolution Music: CD, SACD, DVD-Audio and more > DVD-Audio & SACD Software

DVD-Audio & SACD Software Discuss DVD-Audio & Super Audio CD titles here.

Old 09-23-2010   #1

Default rip DVD to AVI

Anyone who could suggest a good DVD ripper? And do they work with mac? Iíve used other brands, and they usually canít rip to a lot of formats. Iíd especially be happy if thereís a ripper to rip dvd to avi, mped or divx. Thanks guys =) sorry because Iím just a beginner.
ustbautocar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010   #2

Default Re: rip DVD to AVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ustbautocar View Post
Anyone who could suggest a good DVD ripper? And do they work with mac? Iíve used other brands, and they usually canít rip to a lot of formats. Iíd especially be happy if thereís a ripper to rip dvd to avi, mped or divx. Thanks guys =) sorry because Iím just a beginner.
Hey, yes there are other software that rips dvd for mac users. Check out xilisoft dvd ripper. They have TONS of formats to choose from, and yes it rips dvd to avi, mpeg, and divx. Plus I think they are working with cuda nvidia now, so it rips faster. Iíve personally used it, and Iím impressed with it, actually. Hope this helps. Cheers!
hanli87com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010   #3
Administrator

My guess is since he is from China his next post will thank you for the suggestion, but say he found a great product and supply a link to it. wink, wink.
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010   #4

Smile Re: rip DVD to AVI

Hello, rip DVD to any formats video files, you can follow me to use RZ DVD Copy, I think it could help you, But I don't know if it could work with mac computer, haha
Judy coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #5

Go for ROXIO TOAST if you are using MAC. MacBurn is also available as your DVD burning software, I am not sure if you can get them for free.

Last edited by JS2011; 04-30-2011 at 07:29 AM..
JS2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012   #6

Download DVDx archive file to your computer (DVDx_2_20_setup.zip), open it and double-click on "DVDx Setup". Complete the installation of DVDx.
megancheung is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
avi, cuda, dvd, inurlforum, rip, ripper, xilisoft