Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > High Resolution Music: CD, SACD, DVD-Audio and more > DVD-Audio & SACD Software

DVD-Audio & SACD Software Discuss DVD-Audio & Super Audio CD titles here.

View Poll Results: Does Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon sound bad in stereo on SACD?
No - it sounds better than the CD 11 44.00%
YES - I always go back to the boxed set to listen to Dark Side on stereo CD 9 36.00%
I am normally to stoned to tell.... 5 20.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2008   #19

Default Re: Dark Side of The Moon - the best in surround - sounds worse than CD in stereo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes View Post
It is true that unless the SCADs are not DSD mastered then the CDs sound as good, Vinil is a different take I won't argue better or not, just very different. I guess if you like the crackling!!!!
I could never get into investing in vinyl due to the snap, crackle, pops.
Also, I grew up with cassette tapes, no one I knew was really buying records back then.
rlpiii is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
51, blogspot, cd, dark, dts, floyd, mix, moon, music, pink, record, sacd, side, stoned, surround, version