Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > High Resolution Music: CD, SACD, DVD-Audio and more > DVD-Audio & SACD Software

DVD-Audio & SACD Software Discuss DVD-Audio & Super Audio CD titles here.

Old 01-27-2009   #19

Default Re: The best sounding DVD-Audio title of all time - Art Pepper Meets The Rhythm Secti

Just thought i would let everyone know i just found the Art Pepper SACD disc on ebay. I just searched for "Art Pepper Meets The Rhythm Section". I saw a few sellers had it for around $26. with $3.00 shipping! Looks like a usa dealer.
spfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009   #20

Default Re: The best sounding DVD-Audio title of all time - Art Pepper Meets The Rhythm Secti

When we are going to have a definitive HD standart for AUDIO???
will be a DISC, a MEMORY CARD, DOWNLOADS...??
Let's keep waiting...
In the meanwhile i enjoy my collection of SACD's and DVD-AUDIO titles....
But i think in the future will be dificult to get some players taht could play these formats plus the new Blu ray....!!
theaudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011   #21

When you choose to watch older films online, many of them are now in the public domain as the copyright has lapsed, while when you watch movies online that have just been released they are licensed and sometimes include short advertisements at the beginning, which is a small price to pay to watch free movies. But to sum up it is totally legal to watch free films featured
monty678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #22

you got this Art Pepper SACD !
samchn07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
24192, art, audio, audios, cd, dvd, dvdaudio, jazz, juber, laurence, meets, pepper, recordings, rhythm, section, sounding, stereo, time, titles