Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > High Resolution Music: CD, SACD, DVD-Audio and more > DVD-Audio & SACD Software

DVD-Audio & SACD Software Discuss DVD-Audio & Super Audio CD titles here.

Old 12-01-2008   #1

Default How many works about Star Trek in the past??

How many works about Star Trek in the past?? And the name??
I want to buy the serial of Star Trek on dvdsetpro, but it seems that there are too many. The introduced 4 serials, 1 cartoon and 10 films!!!
kate

www.dvdsetpro.com
lonelyshadow5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008   #2

Default Re: How many works about Star Trek in the past??

You should watch everything in the right order:

Original Series
Next Generation
Deep Space Nine

You can skip Animated Series. It occurs after Original Series, but before Next Gen. Its not essential though.

After Next Gen is Voyager, but that's not as essential either in my opinion. After that is Enterprise. Which actually takes place before Original Series, but was the last series to come out. Sort of like a "prequel" series. Its pretty good.

Personally, I think Deep Space Nine is by far the best. But you should watch Original Series and Next Gen first.

You can watch the movies from the beginning after Original Series... until you get to #7 Generations. At which point you should have watched the Next Generation series first.

I hope that clarifies.

So...

Original Series, first 6 movies, Next Gen, last 4 movies, DS9, Voyager, Enterprise, Animated Series

That would be the order I'd suggest. But you could skip Voyager and Animated.
thesisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008   #3

thank you so much for your message.
how about this set?:stargate (on www.dvdsetpro.com)
I want it,maybe you could give me some advice.
lonelyshadow5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010   #4

Star Trek is an American science fiction entertainment series. The original Star Trek is an American television series, created by Gene Roddenberry, which debuted in 1966 and ran for three seasons, following the interstellar adventures of Captain James T. Kirk and the crew of the Federation Star ship Enterprise, following an earlier pilot film “The Cage,” which starred Jeffrey Hunter as Captain Christopher Pike. Following the release of other series in the franchise, the Kirk-headed series was retroactively referred to as "Star Trek: The Original Series". These adventures were continued by the short-lived Star Trek.
nevaeh.aaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011   #5

When you choose to watch older films online, many of them are now in the public domain as the copyright has lapsed, while when you watch movies online that have just been released they are licensed and sometimes include short advertisements at the beginning, which is a small price to pay to watch free movies. But to sum up it is totally legal to watch free films featured

Free Movies
monty678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
dvdsetpro, wwwdvdsetprocom