Audio Video Revolution Forum

Audio Video Revolution Forum (http://www.avrev.com/forum/index.php)
-   DVD-Audio & SACD Software (http://www.avrev.com/forum/dvd-audio-sacd-software-52/)
-   -   How many works about Star Trek in the past?? (http://www.avrev.com/forum/dvd-audio-sacd-software/2892-how-many-works-about-star-trek-past.html)

lonelyshadow5 12-01-2008 08:52 PM

How many works about Star Trek in the past??

How many works about Star Trek in the past?? And the name??
I want to buy the serial of Star Trek on dvdsetpro, but it seems that there are too many. The introduced 4 serials, 1 cartoon and 10 films!!!
kate:)

www.dvdsetpro.com

thesisko 12-02-2008 07:19 AM

Re: How many works about Star Trek in the past??

You should watch everything in the right order:

Original Series
Next Generation
Deep Space Nine

You can skip Animated Series. It occurs after Original Series, but before Next Gen. Its not essential though.

After Next Gen is Voyager, but that's not as essential either in my opinion. After that is Enterprise. Which actually takes place before Original Series, but was the last series to come out. Sort of like a "prequel" series. Its pretty good.

Personally, I think Deep Space Nine is by far the best. But you should watch Original Series and Next Gen first.

You can watch the movies from the beginning after Original Series... until you get to #7 Generations. At which point you should have watched the Next Generation series first.

I hope that clarifies.

So...

Original Series, first 6 movies, Next Gen, last 4 movies, DS9, Voyager, Enterprise, Animated Series

That would be the order I'd suggest. But you could skip Voyager and Animated.

lonelyshadow5 12-02-2008 11:04 PM

thank you so much for your message.:)
how about this set?:stargate (on www.dvdsetpro.com)
I want it,maybe you could give me some advice.

nevaeh.aaric 05-15-2010 03:34 AM

Star Trek is an American science fiction entertainment series. The original Star Trek is an American television series, created by Gene Roddenberry, which debuted in 1966 and ran for three seasons, following the interstellar adventures of Captain James T. Kirk and the crew of the Federation Star ship Enterprise, following an earlier pilot film “The Cage,” which starred Jeffrey Hunter as Captain Christopher Pike. Following the release of other series in the franchise, the Kirk-headed series was retroactively referred to as "Star Trek: The Original Series". These adventures were continued by the short-lived Star Trek.

monty678 06-16-2011 03:16 AM

When you choose to watch older films online, many of them are now in the public domain as the copyright has lapsed, while when you watch movies online that have just been released they are licensed and sometimes include short advertisements at the beginning, which is a small price to pay to watch free movies. But to sum up it is totally legal to watch free films featured

Free Movies