Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Discuss AVRev.com News

Discuss AVRev.com News Post your opinions on the latest news from the pages of AVRev.com.

Old 11-05-2007   #1
Administrator

Default Aperion Audio and Outlaw Audio team up for home theater promotion this holiday season

Aperion Audio, the first audio company to provide a 30-Day Totally Risk-Free In-Home Audition™, announces the launch of a special promotion in conjunction with Outlaw Audio, an online consumer electronics company. Through this partnership, Aperion is offering a 5% discount toward Outlaw Audio electronics to any customer making a speaker purchase of $998 or more. Delivering the highest levels of quality and performance, Aperion speakers make a great gift for the home theater or home audio enthusiast on your holiday list. Combining award-winning products with exceptional savings, this promotion will run until December 31, 2007.

"We recognize our customers love for music, movies, and the high-performance equipment used to compliment their passion," says Aperion Audio VP of Marketing John Wanderscheid. "Most of our customers are upgrading their entire home entertainment system along with their speakers. With this offer, they will be able to select one of our award-winning home theater systems and get a discount on any additional electronics they wish to purchase through Outlaw Audio. It’s a way for us to say thanks to our customers and to introduce them to another online retailer with great products and service."

Promotion Details:

· Purchase Aperion Audio speakers valued at $998 or more to qualify.

· Following the qualifying purchase, Aperion will email a promotion code along with instructions on how to apply the 5% discount toward Outlaw Audio electronics.

· The 5% discount on Outlaw products applies only to new Outlaw Audio customers and is valid for 30 days.

· Promotion begins on November 1, 2007 and extends through December 31, 2007.
AVRevForum.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007   #2

Default Re: Aperion Audio and Outlaw Audio team up for home theater promotion this holiday se

I've heard these speakers, and the Outlaw gear as well. This could be the cheapest way to get a solid start in HT. You could put the entire bottom end (pre/pro/amps/speakers) for like $2K with these two! I would really like it if the Outlaws did HDMI, but for this price it is tough not to be happy with what you get!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007   #3

Default Re: Aperion Audio and Outlaw Audio team up for home theater promotion this holiday se

Aperion speakers have long been a value leader. I really like them and the people who sell them. SOLID customer service.

Outlaw's gear DOES lack HDMI but with an inexpensive switcher - you could do your swithing externally and still save a TON of money. THey also treat their clients like GOLD...
Old 11-07-2007   #4

The one thing that seems to keep improving the fastest are the (not to use negative words but the ones that come to mind are) cheaper/lower end/budget companies quality and performance.

It is really tough to push the cutting edge of the envelope any further and the companies that do spend a ton of cash to do it, but the technology trickles down and it is really showing. Look at the deal from Outlaw for a separate pre/pro and MC power amp for $1,299??? Most used pre/pro's cost more than that much less all new gear! Emotiva audio is another one who's truly dropping the entrance price point making separates affordable to folks who were previously stuck in a receiver only market.

Last edited by kennyt; 11-07-2007 at 12:06 PM..
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007   #5

Thumbs down Re: Aperion Audio and Outlaw Audio team up for home theater promotion this holiday se

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post
Outlaw's gear DOES lack HDMI but with an inexpensive switcher - you could do your swithing externally and still save a TON of money. THey also treat their clients like GOLD...
This may be petty, but I tried to buy from outlaw and it was so much trouble that I gave up and bought Rotel locally.

The online person I dealt with was very short and came across hateful and seemed to care less if I bought or not (take it or leave it).

I wanted a multi-channel amp to run my pool/rock speakers. I picked out the amp and tried to order it online. They stated they couldn't tell me exactly what day or an aprx. time for delivery, yet required a signature. You couldn't waive the signature part. They also, wouldn't allow delivery to my work unless I changed the billing address on my credit card to my work address. I have had many things delivered to work because I am not at home during the day. I couldn't plan on being home to receive it because they didn't know when it would be delivered. I gave up!
J.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
amps, aperion, audio, cheap, codes, corporation, emotiva, home, outlaw, promotion, promotions, quality, sale, sound, speakers, theater