Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Discuss AVRev.com News

Discuss AVRev.com News Post your opinions on the latest news from the pages of AVRev.com.

Old 10-27-2007   #49

Default Re: California Wildfires Affect Home Theater Business

Jeff Hipps from Sherwood went to Yale with W.
Old 10-27-2007   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Jerry, You are right, Florida had good air polution numbers, so they did do away with emmision testing... Smart eh? It's working, so let's just stop it! The ads for performance shops to pull out all emmisions from your cars started the day they anounced the change!

I for one would have to vote for Juliani, I give the guy credit for cleaning up NYC after a decade of Koch (the funniest Mayor of all time!) and Dinkins (SP). He may not have the experience, but he's got more than most...

Hillary scares the living poop out of me! I guess the only thing that will save me if she gets elected is, well nothing, I'm screwed, and if she does what she wants to do with health care, so will all of us as you will be being taken care of by nurses, NOT doctors and we will hit a true health care crisis.......

I for one am going to go into the Home Theater business, every installer around me is so overworked and ridiculous to deal with, yet still making it!
PalmHarbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007   #51

I can tell you Guliani and Hillary Clinton have a very important thing in common, both like to wear women's clothes at public affairs and women's make up. So if Guliani gets the nomination, will he give the speech with his two ex-wives there and his new wife and will he wear a short dress and heals or a long "conservative" dress to accept the nomination of the Family Values party. That is the question that no one has answered plus....Guiliani has a 6 year gap in his résumé. He left his job six years ago. So, how does he account for his time. Any employer would want the gap in the résumé completed. Try to get a good job when your last experience was six years ago.
PalmHarbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007   #52

I don't care if he wears 46 French Foley catheters if he does what needs to be done!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007   #53

I too would vote for a drag queen before a spoiled brat, born-again Christian, intolerant, hateful dickweed like we have in there now.

I see the office of the president less like the Pope or almighty Alah and MORE like a CEO. I don't care if he is getting sloppy blowjobs from Elite Models on a daily basis as long as the economy is booming, our borders are safe, Osama Bin Laden is DEAD and we play nice with the rest of the world.
Old 10-27-2007   #54

Well said Jerry, I like the way you roll!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
affect, affecting, businesses, california, effect, fire, high, humans, news, people, resolution, theater, video, wildfire, wildfires