Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Discuss AVRev.com News

Discuss AVRev.com News Post your opinions on the latest news from the pages of AVRev.com.

Old 10-28-2007   #37

Default Re: Many Players Need Firmware Update To Play Spider-Man 3 on Blu-ray

Hi, Ken. I understand that sentiment. However, it sure would be nice to have only one player on the rack! My current Sony was a grand when I purchased it, and the Toshiba was $299.00. They can both be purchased for less now, but it will free up an HDMI input (or at least that is what I am telling my wife!).

Mike
mgdurand1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #38

Ah.. compromises for the wife!

I lucked out and got one who lets me do whatever I want in that department, as long as she and her girls can use it (technically) she leaves me alone...
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #39

I think you and I are very lucky guys! My wife is really good about my HT addiction. She lets me do pretty much whatever I want in that department. Our house was remodeled a few years ago and she let me turn the den into my HT room. Of course, she did get to remodel the rest of the house. I am not complaining, though!

If it were not for the Phillips Pronto Pro 7000 remote, the family would be in trouble insofar as operating the system. It really has been a life-saver in that department.

Mike
mgdurand1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #40

Default My prenup

My wife is really cool but I put my audio/video addiction in writing in our prenup. I do what I want when i want.

Pussies who need to check with their wives before the bought any new speakers made me SICK when I was in retail. Patetic. Emasculated. 1/2 men.

I needed to know that could never happen to me and life has never been better.
Old 10-28-2007   #41

Exclamation Re: My prenup

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post
My wife is really cool but I put my audio/video addiction in writing in our prenup. I do what I want when i want.

Pussies who need to check with their wives before the bought any new speakers made me SICK when I was in retail. Patetic. Emasculated. 1/2 men.

I needed to know that could never happen to me and life has never been better.
I take it your wife doesn't read this forum!
J.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #42

She does and she knows this forum is part of the reason why we are able to live the blessed life we do.

I get to talk about one of my life's passions and make a living doing it - Isn't America great?
Sponsored Links

Tags
bdp5000, blu, box, firmware, fox, games, man, play, player, players, playspider, ray, requires, spiderman, update