Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Discuss AVRev.com News

Discuss AVRev.com News Post your opinions on the latest news from the pages of AVRev.com.

Old 03-22-2010   #1

Default top 100 list of Avrev not genuine

I came across Avrev's top 100 rock bands of all time. though i agree with the list somewhat. I seriously disagree to the ranking of some of the bands. My first view is that Metallica & U2 can by no means enter the top 10. Secondly, ac/dc not in the top 10? moreover live performance points for ac/dc just 40? are u kidding? this is blasphemy. ac/dc is one of the most energetic & entertaining live performing band ever! angus young is robbed of his innovative charismatic on stage antics. 49 points would be no less. And what the heck is black eyed peas doin on the list. they r not even rock!
check this obnoxious list out
http://www.avrev.com/top-100-bands-o...ands/index.php
rockfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010   #2
Administrator

Default Re: top 100 list of Avrev not genuine

Welcome to the forum. We have discussed this in another thread and pretty much agree the list is bogus. It was just one list that reflects a personal point of view.
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
100, acdc, audio, avrev, bands, downloads, forum, list, powered, rock, top, top 100 rock bands, vbulletin