Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Discuss AVRev.com News

Discuss AVRev.com News Post your opinions on the latest news from the pages of AVRev.com.

Old 10-18-2007   #13

Default Re: New Blu-ray and HD DVD Players This Holiday Season

I had a little preview of the 1400 blu-ray player from Samsung and it didn't seem to like any of the discs i tried to play in it. Anyone else have this problem?
bryan562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007   #14

Default Re: New Blu-ray and HD DVD Players This Holiday Season

I saw the 1400 at my local BB the other day, it was working fine.

I for one can't bring myself to buy it to try it out as I am a little disturbed that Samsung released ANOTHER new player (the 1400) only a few months after the 1200 that I bought. Add to the the rumor that the 1400 just has the chips the 1200 was supposed to have but they couldn't supply and I am very disappointed in Samsung....

I might have to sell the 1200 as seeing it makes me feel cheated! Oh, and the PS3 showed up yesterday...
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
hdxe1, realta, toshiba