Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Discuss AVRev.com News

Discuss AVRev.com News Post your opinions on the latest news from the pages of AVRev.com.

Old 07-11-2008   #13
wes

Default Re: NHK Shows Off 8K Display - Leaves 1080p Detail in the Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Well, that wouldn't work for me on so many levels.....First, I NEED all the new goodies. Second, what good is my opinion if ....
That is true your position needs you to be current every day because of your job, lucky you yo get to play with new toys every week! At least I hope the manufacturer send you their units for review!
wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #14

Exclamation Re: NHK Shows Off 8K Display - Leaves 1080p Detail in the Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes View Post
That is true your position needs you to be current every day because of your job, lucky you yo get to play with new toys every week! At least I hope the manufacturer send you their units for review!
Can you imagine how hard it is to get manufacturers to take any reviewer seriously?

It's shocking what we have to do to gain credibility!

Much less a review copy!!!

Jeremy

The Kipnis Studios
www.Kipnis-Studios.com

Video Calibration Labs
www.VideoCalibration.com

Epiphany Recordings Ltd.
www.EpiphanyRecordings.com

----------

KSS DL.TV Video Feature (NEW)
http://www.kipnis-studios.com/The_Ki...TV_-_6_08.html
The Kipnis Studios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008   #15

Default Re: NHK Shows Off 8K Display - Leaves 1080p Detail in the Dust

hi guy's let me ask the questions about onkyo tx-sr805 and tx-sr605 i found the function on video settings in both receivers pess and stay press aux and press1 time power and he display video resolution,contrast,brightness,saturatio n,hue,sharpness and video format is display 8bit and 24 bit my question is the all format 1080p and 1080p/24fs is support 24 bit video format and the my monitor is sony bravia KDL-40S130 is support 24 bit video format let me know for this forum and i enjoy to discuss all matter and god bless you and godspeed.
luisranger2bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
1080p, 8k, audio, bravia, cable, calibration, camera, hdr, kdl40s130, md, md11, nhk, resolution, sony, video