Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Discuss AVRev.com News

Discuss AVRev.com News Post your opinions on the latest news from the pages of AVRev.com.

Old 04-03-2008   #19

Default Re: AVRev.com, ModernHomeTheater.com and AVRevForum.com Sold to Internet Brands

It was cash and I just got back from the beach and am back to work already!!!!

The Runco event was cool. We came in 3rd in the golf tournament despite tougher new rules and random teams.

The weather in Cabo was fantastic. 80 with a light breeze. The Runco-Planar guys and girls were PERFECT hosts - speaking of the "man".

I am back in LA but will be traveling to NYC tomorrow as I am still the publisher and still make my living selling ads.

Nobody is leaving. We are now just rocking the power of having a MAJOR, publicaly traded company behind us.

j
Old 04-04-2008   #20

Default Re: AVRev.com, ModernHomeTheater.com and AVRevForum.com Sold to Internet Brands

Congrats to all . . . it's nice to see that hard work, perseverance and creativity can still pay off! With this much "muscle" behind you there's no telling what advances the future will hold (for both you the staff and we the readers). For a change, the good guys win!
Old 04-04-2008   #21

Kudos to the entire staff!

I've been here for a short time but this is the most pleasant, nicest, and knowledgeable staff I have encountered on a website. No flames, condescending, or BS behavior like other sites I've been on for years. I'm also extending my kudos to the forum members because they've been great!!
i30krab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by i30krab View Post

I've been here for a short time but this is the most pleasant, nicest, and knowledgeable staff I have encountered on a website. No flames, condescending, or BS behavior like other sites I've been on for years. I'm also extending my kudos to the forum members because they've been great!!
Thank you for the kind words. I know everyone here strives to be as accommodating and open towards our readers as possible. At the end of the day all of this is supposed to be fun. Fun for us and fun for you, the reader. Thanks again.

Managing Editor
www.avrev.com
www.avrevforum.com
www.modernhometheater.com
www.aprilshowersmovie.com
Robinson_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by i30krab View Post

Thanks!

I think we all here are totally committed to the hobby and site, I am glad to hear it shows!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
administrator, avrev, avrevcom, avrevforumcom, brands, buys, colliano, del, dvdtalk, internet, jerry, likehometheatermagcom, postacquisition, sale, sold