Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Discuss AVRev.com News

Discuss AVRev.com News Post your opinions on the latest news from the pages of AVRev.com.

Old 04-03-2008   #13

Default Re: AVRev.com, ModernHomeTheater.com and AVRevForum.com Sold to Internet Brands

I am going the other way, my wife seems to have a shopping problem, so in the next couple months, I am even taking over the finances for her business.
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #14

Default Re: AVRev.com, ModernHomeTheater.com and AVRevForum.com Sold to Internet Brands

Too bad, whip her in shape! When I go shopping with my wife she always shops at the Martha rack. Karen's' moms name is Martha and when Karen was living at home she could only buy stuff on sale, old habits sometimes never die!
i30krab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
I am going the other way, my wife seems to have a shopping problem, so in the next couple months, I am even taking over the finances for her business.
Your Wife has a shopping problem?
I guess it runs in your family then doesn't it?
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoose View Post
Your Wife has a shopping problem?
I guess it runs in your family then doesn't it?
I guess it does!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #17

I second that and I have SEEN your watches!!!!
Old 04-03-2008   #18

Nothing like selling out to the man. Within a year's time everybody will have left and Jerry will be sitting on the beach enjoying the millions he made from the sale. At least that's what I'd be doing They did pay you in cash right, not in stock that's hard to sell?!?
hodedofome is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
administrator, avrev, avrevcom, avrevforumcom, brands, buys, colliano, del, dvdtalk, internet, jerry, likehometheatermagcom, postacquisition, sale, sold