Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Discuss AVRev.com News

Discuss AVRev.com News Post your opinions on the latest news from the pages of AVRev.com.

Old 04-02-2008   #7

Default Re: AVRev.com, ModernHomeTheater.com and AVRevForum.com Sold to Internet Brands

I am proud to say I will be a part of the new AVRev.com, as Andrew said, I suspect little will change for most readers. Our staff of reviewers and the general attitude and perspective that has distinguished us from other magazines will not change, and the added power Internet Brands allows us can do nothing but propel us further forward!

I am happy and excited to be a part of this transition and truly see no downside. The addition of the 'Quick Reviews' really adds a huge breadth to the site, well beyond anything we were able to do with the standard 60 reviews per year, and this is just the start!

Keep reading and we'll do our best to keep you as up to the minute as we can, both now and in the future!

Last edited by kennyt; 04-03-2008 at 01:03 PM..
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #8

Thumbs up Re: AVRev.com, ModernHomeTheater.com and AVRevForum.com Sold to Internet Brands

Amazing. This is really big. I like the fact that Jerrry, Andrew, and KennyT are intact, and this will help us grow. Onward and upward!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #9

Default Re: AVRev.com, ModernHomeTheater.com and AVRevForum.com Sold to Internet Brands

I, for one, am glad I am intact.

Jack the Dog (my golden) hasn't been the same since he became "'un-intact" and selling my balls to Internet Brands would have been TOO HIGH of a price to pay - I think all of my readers would agree....
Old 04-03-2008   #10

Jerry,

You forgot one thing....

You are married now, you no longer own your balls, therefore have no legal right to sell them publically or privately!

KT
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #11

Spoken like someone who hasn't read my prenup.

My balls are still watermellon-like....

-----

From Glen Gary Glennross "what it take to sell real estate (or web ads for that matter) BRASS BALLS!!!!"
Old 04-03-2008   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post
Spoken like someone who hasn't read my prenup.

My balls are still watermellon-like....

-----

From Glen Gary Glennross "what it take to sell real estate (or web ads for that matter) BRASS BALLS!!!!"
Put them on Ebay before they get too soft.

Prenup? My wife and I met 40 years ago when I was in dental school and I had nothing but my intellect and good looks.
Now that were comfortable (I retired dec. 31 1991 when I was 49) my wife completely runs the show. She was the office manager when I practiced and she still pays the bills and runs the roost. I like it this way because it's like being on perpetual summer vacation being taken care of by my mother, I mean my wife!
i30krab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
administrator, avrev, avrevcom, avrevforumcom, brands, buys, colliano, del, dvdtalk, internet, jerry, likehometheatermagcom, postacquisition, sale, sold