Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Discuss AVRev.com News

Discuss AVRev.com News Post your opinions on the latest news from the pages of AVRev.com.

Old 09-14-2009   #31
Administrator

Default Re: Apple HD Downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by meiling277869 View Post
but the movie i like can be seen on the computer and can not on the tv. some frieds advise me download a video converter, i wonder, is that helpful?
What are you doing? Check your previous post. Are you spamming us?
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009   #32
Administrator

Quote:
Sorry, if i have mislead you, however, i encountered this problem, just ask for help. and i want to know, you said i spamed you, why?
Because in one post, #30, of this thread you say you have found a new and useful video converter and supplied a link to it. Then in post #32 you ask if a video converter would be useful. That's a bit weird so I was wondering if it was an attempt to bump the thread.

And be careful how you word things. I did not SAY you were spamming as you accuse, I ASKED if you were. Big difference.

So, why did you first rave about a video converter then ask if one would be helpful?
Old 09-15-2009   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbinck View Post
Because in one post, #30, of this thread you say you have found a new and useful video converter and supplied a link to it. Then in post #32 you ask if a video converter would be useful. That's a bit weird so I was wondering if it was an attempt to bump the thread.

And be careful how you word things. I did not SAY you were spamming as you accuse, I ASKED if you were. Big difference.

So, why did you first rave about a video converter then ask if one would be helpful?
I thought you asked a good question since this forum has the most creative spammers that I have ever seen.
rlpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009   #34
Administrator

Quote:
well, first, i have to say, you are an attentive man for you have found the problem that i haven't found. thanks for your putting forward. but i really don't want to bump the thread though there are some mistakes in it.
So you are not going to answer the question? Are we having a language problem?

Again,
Old 09-25-2009   #35
Administrator

You finally added a post confirming you wish to spam the site, so bye, bye.
Old 10-08-2009   #36

Not that great of news, when I am signed up for Netflix Blu-Ray rentals, unlimited for $17.99/month, which I watch through a built in Blu Ray player in my HP. Why pay so much more for 720P when you can watch 1080?
cellhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
1080i1080p, apple, att, bitrates, format, hd, hdtv, kaleidoscape, movie, music, resolution, servers, uverse, video, videos