Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Discuss AVRev.com News

Discuss AVRev.com News Post your opinions on the latest news from the pages of AVRev.com.

Old 07-31-2010   #97

Default Re: This top 100 band list is BOGUS - RUSH lower than STP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDiabolous View Post
Absolutly agree. KISS probably has the best live performances ever(the alive cd's and gene simmons blowing fire) they need at least a 45 of 50 for live performances and also the in the innovation category they should score high. They were like one of the first stepping stones to metal...
Got to disagree, I was at the GNR riot in St Louis, the show was horrible, we were leaving when the police came, the show was that bad! Maybe they did better on other tours, but for my money, well those seats were free, it still wasn't worth it to see them!
vactanan456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010   #98

Quote:
yeah i agree, Im not a huge Pilot fan either, Rush is definatly better... they have the spirit of radio and tom sawyer... what does STP have?
Just wanted to say that I think Iron Maiden deserve a hell of a lot more than 29 out of 50 for live performance.

They are my fav band so I am biased but still 29 out of 50?!?!? That is just wrong and an insult.

Not looking for arguments, just wanted to voice my opinion thats all.

I think that to an unbiased person that does not like Maiden but does not dislike them, even someone that does not like Maidens songs, still I think Maidens live performance deserves to be in the 40s out of 50 easily.
doramide7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #99

Quote:
Absolutly agree. KISS probably has the best live performances ever(the alive cd's and gene simmons blowing fire) they need at least a 45 of 50 for live performances and also the in the innovation category they should score high. They were like one of the first stepping stones to metal...

Got to disagree, I was at the GNR riot in St Louis, the show was horrible, we were leaving when the police came, the show was that bad! Maybe they did better on other tours, but for my money, well those seats were free, it still wasn't worth it to see them!
ellyka112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #100

You have to provided really a great link for 100 band list of information. This information is really useful for me. I appreciate for the information of top 100 band list.
smithmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioGuy2007 View Post

What gives?
the generation thing?

at least they still liked Zep ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25 more years, where will justin bieber be?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg justinbieber7.jpg (69.9 KB, 1 views)
tomt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011   #102

thanks nice information
lora33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
100, 40s, artists, band, bands, influence, japan, japanese, list, location, metal, performance, rock, rush, songs, top