Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Buy & Sell Used Gear Here

Buy & Sell Used Gear Here Tell other AVRev.com forum users about your AudioGon & Ebay listings. Buyers, beware when purchasing items and use only verified buying services such as Audiogon and eBay to complete purchases. Sellers please remove old posts when your items have sold. AVRevForum is not responsible for items listed on the postings here. Threads will be moderated here before being posted and will automatically expire in 30-days if not removed by the poster.

Old 08-15-2007   #1

Default What do you think my unused Tivo series 2 is worth?

I have a standard def, Tivo series 2 box and it has a lifetime subscription on it. I have basically never used it and I wonder what it might be worth. Any ideas? I know i can check ebay but I just wonder what the buzz on the streets is on standard def tivos since the high def ones can be had for as little as $299 (with a monthly service fee on top of that)
Old 08-15-2007   #2

Default Re: What do you think my unused Tivo series 2 is worth?

With the all HD deadline approaching (unless the government continues to push it back and I'm sure they will) I'd unload that sucker quick, although I'm not sure you'll get much for it. I don't want to stick my foot in my mouth and shoot out a number but with ebay and places like Craigslist around someone is bound to want it.

Managing Editor
www.avrev.com
www.avrevforum.com
www.modernhometheater.com
www.aprilshowersmovie.com
Robinson_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
3, audio, continues, craigslist, dvr, ebay, hd, hdmi, hdtv, series, tivo, tv, unused, video, worth