Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Software

Blu-ray Software Keep up with the latest Blu-ray movie releases.

View Poll Results: Does Spider-Man 3 Blu-ray Play in your Player?
Yes (in my Playstation 3) 6 33.33%
Yes (in my Sony BDP-S1 or S300) 2 11.11%
Yes (in my Samsung BD-P1200) 1 5.56%
Yes (in my Samsung BD-P1400) 0 0%
No (in my Playstation 3) 0 0%
No (in my Sony BDP-S1 or S300) 2 11.11%
No (in my Samsung BD-P1200) 0 0%
No (in my Samsung BD-P1400) 3 16.67%
Other 4 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2007   #19

Default Re: Poll Of The Week: Does "Spider-Man 3" Blu-ray Play On Your Player?

It loads fast in my PS3 but a couple of my friends were saying it is super slow in their Samsungs. Lets all post how long the black spider takes to "load in" on their player.

Mine took 34 seconds.
wazzzup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007   #20

I have had no problems with the first copy of Spider-Man 3 that I initially purchased. Or the 2nd copy I got when I purchased the Spider-Man Trilogy on Blu-ray. I own a Sony BDP-S300 and it has the latest firmware update so I had no problem with this title.

HD-DVD & Blu-ray Owner

DTS-HD Master Audio & Uncompressed PCM Supporter
Dave Moritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007   #21

Dave,

I like your disclaimer. Don't worry - its not the AVS Forum. You aren't likely to get your head bit off here for supporting one format over the other!

I too own both as do nearly EVERYONE on my staff. Picking sides is stupid with the prices this low. I am an HD fan - on EITHER format as long as the content is good.

Welcome to the forum!!!!
Old 11-24-2007   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post
Dave,

I like your disclaimer. Don't worry - its not the AVS Forum. You aren't likely to get your head bit off here for supporting one format over the other!

I too own both as do nearly EVERYONE on my staff. Picking sides is stupid with the prices this low. I am an HD fan - on EITHER format as long as the content is good.

Welcome to the forum!!!!
I've officially joined the party myself. I was helping test out the new Samsung Combo player, and I'm going to have one for myself hopefully next week. I was really impressed with both formats looking great.

The one box solution for me is worth the $650 or so it cost me. Which happens to be about what two 1080p units would cost together if I found some good deals. I know it's going to cost most people $900, but I'm sure it will street around $800. For $800 I think it's an amazing unit.

Are you guys going to review it?
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007   #23

Wink Re: Poll Of The Week: Does "Spider-Man 3" Blu-ray Play On Your Player?

Hey Jerry,

"I like your disclaimer. Don't worry - its not the AVS Forum. You aren't likely to get your head bit off here for supporting one format over the other! "

You never know sometimes Jerry, LMAO. Anyway while I support both formats technically, most of my HD purchases are on Blu-ray. I actually want to see Blu-ray win, but they are both good formats and I was impatient so I purchased both, LOL. So far my Sony BDP-S300 is the only HD player in my HT that will be upgraded. Am looking at a Pioneer Elite or Denon later on down the road after I upgrade my Yamaha RX-V995 5.1 receiver.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

HD-DVD & Blu-ray Owner

DTS-HD Master Audio & Uncompressed PCM Supporter
Dave Moritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
blu, bluray, calibration, crossdressing, freeze, freezing, movie, play, playing, poll, problem, problems, ps3, ray, spiderman