Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Blu-ray Software

Blu-ray Software Keep up with the latest Blu-ray movie releases.

Old 10-30-2007   #1

Cool Spiderman 3 on Blu-Ray

I picked up the Spiderman Trilogy box set today, It played with no problems on my PS3 with software version 1.93 that was released over a month ago.

I got the box set at BB, usually I get my Blu-Ray movies at Amazon because it's much cheaper (up to $10 on single movies) but there was only a couple of $ difference so I went ahead & picked it up.
There was a couple of surprises for me when I got to BB.
First off the point of sale display boxes that are at the front of the store included the Blu-Ray discs (both the movie & trilogy box set) as well as the DVD's for the first time that I had ever seen.
I got there less than an hour after they opened because they usually only have a few of the new releases so you have to get there early but this time there was more than 50 of the trilogy box sets & 70 of the S3 movie on the shelves, I've never seen that many of any single Blu-Ray movie title before.
I'm thinking this could set all time sales records for Blu-Ray movies!
They also doubled the shelf space for Blu-Ray movies & added a couple of end caps with Blu-Rays.

Hopefully between Spidey 3 & the new "I am Blu" ads sales will start picking up!
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007   #2

Smile Re: Spiderman 3 on Blu-Ray

You could be right, but as Jerry says, they will need to continue to bring out the hot titles and limit those firmware updates. Though it seems for all of you that own the SONY PS3, its by far the most reliable of any of Sonys own models and anyone elses.
Seems very odd though that Sony can not make a reliable stand alone player.
But titles is the thing. Because The Transformers did very well for HD DVD.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links